27 november 2009

T.G.I.F BITCH!

This week has really been a pain in the ass work wise – Not for the fact that I have lots to stress about but more for the fact that it’s getting extremely difficult to work productively when the sun is up a few hours during the day – if at all – and then sets at 3.30 in the afternoon why it’s pitch black outside. I seriously don’t believe that people are meant to be living in this part of the world – It’s a mystery how Nordics survive the fall and winter months and I often ask myself why the hell I’m putting up with it…again!

Oh well enough of the bitchin’ – Lunch was great munching on my homemade wok (for the third day in a row) and then taking a refreshing walk around some Solna Park with a take-away coffee and a smoke with cutie pie Katia. We will for sure make this a tradition as long as the weather allows (walks in snow storms are usually not a fav of mine).

At 2 pm Marketing Department had a coffee break and it was great getting a pause from the computer staring and eating some home baked apple- and chocolate cake from a colleague in the lounges downstairs. A lot worse going back to the screen staring tho, and now I’m really ready to head home.

Or actually, to my mom’s place where we will have dinner and celebrate that my one little brother got a new job and his driver’s license and another little brother has bought a new apartment with his fiancé. Will be great seeing everyone as per usual…but before I head over there I’ll go for some window shopping in the mall here. T.G.I.F!!!

I’m off!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar